Friday, May 29, 2009

CAKES and sleepovers.


thankyou april!! YOU MADE MY DAY YESTERDAY!!!

i didnt make it home last night. 
i just hungout in the city til 5am and slept on my girls couch. so i didnt make it back to put this up.

i showed up at aprils with a bottle of Rawsons Retreat ($1
3 red) and she had stirfried broadbeans and tofu in broth for me. PLUS!! these INFAMOUS lemon polenta 
cakes ive heard so much about. GLUTEN FREE HEAVEN!!!!

so we got jiggy. after eating dinner and went to visit her work sugar. x x x


5 comments:

  1. hey Kaylyn since I am still on a crazy baking bender, can you see if april can share her recipe for infamous lemon polenta cakes? they look pretty damn good.
    xxxxxxxx
    love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHES SUPER SECRET ABOUT IT!! i asked to put the recipe up and she DENIED me.. understandable theyre quite amazing.

    i bet you could google it though sweetheart.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these lemon polenta cakes they're yum. used to have one occassionally wen i was over at Marion. am mostly in city and haven't seen them anywhere..where were those from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. they were made. by my girlfriend april....

    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think April would part with her recipe? LOL they look YUM...please beg her on my behalf :)

    ReplyDelete