Friday, May 22, 2009

LAST NIGHT!!!! MAYHEM!!!




Before i proceeded on my dinner date with sarah and steven. i stopped in to see my old boss and friend. nat. who was cooking (as per usual) and is always a great inspiration for me. she had some stuff on the go








I ATE A LOT LAST NIGHT

sarah and i decided to hit the seafood tip.
we ate at OYSTER BAR on gouger. where the smokey bay oysters were 11.90 PDZ. we coulda gotten them cheaper somewhere. but we ate late so. it was our own fault. they were fresh and amazing though. some lemon and tobasco and voila. entree.

we then proceeded down to sushi train. which is always packed and unlicensed. so when i eat there its just green tea all the way. they have a great selection of all kinds of sushi and sushimi. i just got straight sushimi and some endamame and seaweed salad.




we decided to sit down across the road at CIBO on gouger. which i dont like as much as the CIBO on RUNDLE because my mate anthony works there and he makes the BEST BONSOY lattes. 
but i then ordered (while eating my sushimi and beans) a latte and this AMAZING orange cake anthony put me and my girlfriend April onto a week or two ago.
ITS GLUTEN FREE AND VEGAN!!! and i like to ask for it with a scoop of their LEMON gelati (which im pretty sure has egg in it) but it is the PERFECT tangy balance of good text
ured moist cake. icing. and cold gelati. i ate it in about 30 seconds flat.


stephen and i then rode down to the sex shed where we screwed round with out bikes. i took the over sized toe clips off my undersized bike and put some better tyres on my wheels. we ate some BAKED ITALIAN SAUSAGE which i dont have pictures of... but it was courtesy of AL and it was amazing. although. we all know everythings better baked hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment