Monday, May 25, 2009

THE GOOD FROM THE BAD

i went with my family tonight to a buffet.


my aunty and puerto rican uncle an their two kids aida and joseph. my little bro. his girlfriend shannan. and of course.
me and my mother.
this is some prosciutto. cob corn. bean salad. cucumber. tomato. boiled (justright) baby potatoes. beetroot. and a lemon wedge.

there are only a few buffets left around adelaide. theres one down in walkerville which is quite impressive.
my nonna. who is old. likes these masses of food choice cafeteria style eateries.
and apparently. my american family do too. so. ive been to a couple. you see.















me and my mum have previously spoken about how this style of eating is just too americanized to be successful in australia.



this is some pavlova i mooshed onto a cone n amashed into a bowlfull of hundreds and thousands. it is NOT ice cream. i was reminiscing on them WIZZ FIZZ cones from back in the day. full of sherbert.

anyway. i ate some cool shit. and took a couple cool photos. check it out. x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment